What The Cornerstone Group Will Do for You
Assist with Initial Enrollment
– We will be available to assist group administrators with all aspects of initial group enrollment and processing,
which allows the group to have a smoother transition when selecting a new health insurance carrier.
– This includes acting as a liaison between the group administrator, employees of the group, and the health insurance carrier.
Support After Enrollment
– Once enrolled, we will remain the contact between all parties in areas of enrollment with new hires, terminations,
general group or employee changes, billing problems, delinquencies, and COBRA issues.
– We will conduct informational meetings for all employees and/or spouses; go over the benefits, claim procedures, etc.
– We will offer simple tips that can help avoid future claim problems.
– We are available by phone (nationwide toll-free number) to address benefit concerns.
– We will advise employees of the benefits to which they are entitled and how to obtain the maximum benefit dollars.
Assist with Claim Problems
– We will research claim problems, obtain any additional required information, file reviews and appeals and follow through to resolution.
– We will contact the hospitals or physicians to advise the status of claims that are being reviewed or adjusted.
– We will keep the employees informed of the status.
– Persistent, personal attention will be given to each employee’s individual needs.
– We will provide your group administrator with an HR360 login.
– An online database for you to use for information on healthcare reform, employment laws,
and more HR tools, forms, and guidelines